Tuesday, May 5, 2009

snakes

Today the snake ate a worm. Kaitlyn found one worm and Daddy found another one. It ate it when it was still alive, and my mom said that it bites it to kill it, then eats it. It's called a Brown Snake. I don't know why but it is. It's name is Slinky. We got it at Mrs. Pat's house when we were working at their yard. We got it on Friday, the same day as the wreck I had. Well, I wasn't driving -- Mrs. Cheryl was driving. Slinky lives in a fish tank. We made a house for it out of cardboard by coloring it green and brown. He doesn't like it very much. There is a big stick and some grass, and to cover the bottom of the tank is newspapers. It has one more thing in it, which is a water bowl. Sometimes when he is going up the stick, part of his body falls in the water bowl. I like having a pet snake!

~Macey

No comments:

Post a Comment